Friday, March 3, 2023

Umbrella Rainbow


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year website, March is National Umbrella Month. Of course seeing I purchased Spellbinders Showered with Love Collection designed by Vicky Papaioannou last month, I decided to pull one of the die sets out to create a Slimline card.

For my card I used the Rain or Shine die set to die cut the umbrellas in the colours of a rainbow. I used Spellbinders Fluted Classic Slimline die set to create the layered panel for my card.

To finish off my card, I added some clear dew drops to my card.


For the inside of the card, I used the same Slimline die I used on the front of my card. I added a rainbow themed birthday sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps Rainbow Dreams stamp set.

To decorate the card, I added another umbrella and a rainbow, clouds and sun which are all included in the Rain or Shine Stamp set.










 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I love how colourful this card is