Thursday, March 9, 2023

Just Hanging Around

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Double Diamond Pop-up Fold card that I created recently using a Tutorial by Sam Calcott. You can find her tutorial here

I have actually made this style of card a few years ago, using a Tattered Lace Diamond Fold Card die set. That card was smaller being about 4 3/4 inches wide by 5 1/4 inches while my card today measures 6 inches square.  You can see my previous card here.


To decorate my card I used stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott. The Monkey is from the Just Chillin' stamp/die sets, and the sentiment from the Just Hangin' stamp set.  I also added some leaves using the Leaves and Vines die set from the Swing Card Collection.


I added panels to the back of the card so that I could add additional sentiments and a place to write a personal message. The sentiments are from both the stamp sets I used on the front of the card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - lots of folds on this one. ❤️