Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Top Tier

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a 5 x 7 card to share with you today using dies from Spellbinders and Creative Craft Products/Craft Stash.

My card uses two of the die sets and one stamp sets from Spellbinders Tiered Tray Collection. I created my tiered tray using silver pearlescent cardstock, shading the tiers using grey markers. I used the coordinating Tiered Tray Decor dies to fill my trays.

I layered the tray onto rectangles using Creative Craft Products/Craft Stash's Notched Nesting Rectangles. The polka dot panel was die cut using Card Making Magic's 5 x 7 Torn Edge Nestables.


For the inside of my card I have again used the Notched Rectangles Nestables die set for my layers.

I added two sentiments using the Tiered Tray Sentiments stamp set. I also added another of the pot plants that I used on t he front of the card.