Friday, July 14, 2023

Sending Some Hugs Your Way

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Hugs to you all! I seem to have acquired a few "hug" themed stamps and dies recently. So I pulled a few out today to make this cute bear hugs 5 x 7 card.

First up, the bears are from Waffle Flower Crafts Intertwined Bear Hugs. They are meant to create a gatefold card with the bears as the front sides of the card. But I decided to use them on this card just as stand alone bears.

I also used Penny Black's Hugs Edger die set to create the hugs border along the bottom section of the card.

I did buy a few new hugs themed sentiments stamp sets too, but I ended up pulling up an older Waffle Flower Stamp set called Group Hug to add the rest of the sentiment.


For the sentiment on the inside of the card, I combined two sentiments ... both from the Retro Hugs stamp set.

I also added a flower from the Intertwined Bear Hugs die set.


Other Supplies:

Group Hug Stamp Set - Waffle Flower Crafts (retired)






2 comments:

eunice said...

Omgosh!!! How CUTE is this? Your adorable bear hugs card is making me feel giddy with excitement!

Karen Aicken said...

Awww - that is so sweet!