Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Whale In A Bottle

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing an Ocean themed shaped card I created recently.

This card uses Spellbinders, Whale in a Bottle die set which was the large die of the month for June. I haven't participated in any of the Club Kits previously as the shipping cost was too expensive. Fortunately when I checked on the shipping when this die set was available, it was much more reasonable, and as I loved this kit I had to order it.


There are step by step instructions on the back of the packaging, which makes assembling all the various pieces to create this card very easy.

I used a sentiment from Trinity Stamps Whale Done stamp set to add the stamped sentiment.


Here is a look at the inside of my card. I added another of the sentiments from the Trinity Stamps Whale Done stamp set.

I also added part of the whale to the bottom portion of the card.

Other Supplies:
Whale In A Bottle Die Set (June 2023 Large Die of the Month) - Spellbinders








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Whale of a card! 😊