Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Wood Slice Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Masculine themed Slimline Easel Card that I created recently.

I am always looking for stamps and dies that are suitable to use to create masculine cards, so when I saw this Lovely Layers Slice & Stump die set from Honey Bee Stamps I had to add it to my stash. It's also kind of generic being nature themed so would work for any male person.

I die cut the wood slice from the die set from Kraft and brown cardstock and then used brown. ink to add texture to my card. I added the wood slice to the background of two blue slimline rectangle panels. 

I used Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Stitched Nesting Rectangles die set to die cut both the blue and black layers of my card.


I used Creative Craft Products Modern Sentiments die set to add the "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the top portion of my card.


On the bottom layer of my card, I added a stamped sentiment as a stopper. The sentiment is from Creative Craft Products Funny Sentiments stamp set. I then used oval dies to die cut the sentiment and layer.


On the back of the card I added a rectangle panel, as a place to add another sentiment and a personal greeting. I also added two more wood slices on either end of the rectangle panel.

Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great masculine card