Thursday, July 6, 2023

Love Is A Four-Legged Friend

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Recently Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott released her It's Only More Puppets Collection. Sam had previously released a It's Only a Puppet Collection which was Christmas themed with a mechanism to suit 6 x 6 cards. This new collection is Pet themed which includes the following pets ... Dot; Cat; Rabbit; Guinea Pig; Tortoise and Parrot die sets. Also included in this collection are two new sized mechanism die sets to suit 5 x 7 cards and A2 cards.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.



For my card today I have used the Adorable Doggie die set along with the 5 x 7 Mechanism die set. I used one of the background papers included in the Paper Pad that coordinates with this collection.



When you pull the tab at the top of the card, the arms and legs start moving. 

I added a sentiment which is included in the coordinating stamp set, to the top left corner of my card.


I created a Faux Stepper Card for this "Puppet Card" which is one of the tutorials Sam did when this collection was released.



I added a white panel to the back of the card, for a place to add a sentiment and personal greeting.

I also added a few of the stamped images included in the stamp set that coordinates with the Adorable Doggie die set.