Monday, July 17, 2023

Surprise!

 


His Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun birthday card using the DL Diamond Card die set from Creative Craft Products Fancy Folds Collection. I die cut the base from white cardstock and then used papers from Crafter's Companion's Colour My World Paper Pad to decorate the various panels.

In the centre panel I added the cute woman jumping out of the cake which is a Daisy Mae stamp set.

The "Happy Birthday" Sentiment and tags are from Creative Craft Products Happy Birthday Bundle. I elongated the tag the "birthday" is on by doing some partial die cutting.


Here you can see how the side panels, fold into the centre panel when it needs to close to be placed in the envelope. 



Here is a view of the back of my card, I decorated the side panels with the same patterned paper I used on the front of the card.

I added the birthday sentiment which is from a Made To Surprise stamp set. The present and party hat are both from the Creative Craft Products bundle I used on the front.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very cool fun fold card