Wednesday, July 19, 2023

You are TEE-rific

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing fun golf themed stepper card I created recently.

This card uses the Woodware Golfing Gnome stamp set, aren't these gnomes adorable!!! 

My card base uses Creative Craft Products Centre Stepper Card die set from the Step On Up 1 Collection available on Craft Stash. I found some grass paper in my stash, so I die cut the rectangle layer panels using this paper and layered it onto the card. I also added some blue paper for the up part of the side panels.

The sentiment, golf ball and tee are also included in the stamp set. The Golf Flag is a Magnolia stamp I have had in my stash for years.



Creative Craft Products have two die sets for this style of card in two different sizes and I thought it might be helpful in case anyone is interested in these dies to see the cards side by side. So far I haven't made a card with the larger one. 

The card on the left is the Centre Stepper Card die set from the Step on Up 1 Collection and measures 4 1/4inches x 5 1/2 inches. 

The card on the right is the Centre Stepper Card die set from the Supersize Step On Up Collection and measures approximately 5 3/4inches x 7 7/8inches.


I added another of the sentiments and golf ball/tee both included in the Golfing Gnome stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Golf Flag - Magnolia Stamps





No comments: