Monday, July 10, 2023

I Sea It's Your Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog, today I am sharing an "Under the Sea"  themed Wiper Card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 6in x 6 in Square Pop-up Wiper Card die set.

I used papers from Made To Surprise's Under the Sea Paper Pad to decorate the base of the card.


I used the Clam Shell die from Whimsy Stamps to add the clam to the lower left hand side of the card.

The mermaids and sea animals are all from Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Mermaids stamp set.


When you pull the sides of the card, it reveals the mermaid coming out of the top of the card. The mermaid is attached to a clear acetate wiper mechanism using one of the dies included in the Wiper Card die set.


I have added a white panel to the back of the card, so that I could add a sentiment and write a personal greeting to whoever ends up receiving this. 

I added one more of the mermaids to the left edge of the card.

Along the bottom of the panel I added one of the Washi strips from the Made To Surprise Under the Sea Washi Tape pack. Above the Washi tape, I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment which was created using a die included in the Wiper Card die set.

The "Swimming By" Sentiment and fish are both from the Under the Sea Sentiment stamp set, also from Made to Surprise.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card - these Wiper Cards are addicting!