Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Wonderland

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by today. According to the Day of the Year Web Site, yesterday (4th July) was Alice in Wonderland Day. Of course this was as good an excuse as any to pull out my Alice in Wonderland stamps and play!

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

I have created a 5 x 7 Flip and See Card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 x 7 Flip and See Card die set. I am really enjoying making this style of card. 

To decorate my card I used stamps from La-La Land Crafts Wonderland Collection. For the front of my card I used the Tumbling Down Marci stamp set for both Alice and the sentiments.


When you pull the tab at the bottom of the card, the top panel flips up to reveal a cute scene of the Mad Hatter and Dormouse. this images are from the Curiouser and Curiouser Stamp set.


This card is then layered onto a top folding 5 x 7 card. I used the rectangle dies from the Flip and See die set to add the layers on the inside of my card.

I added the White Rabbit from the All Mad Here Stamp set to the left side of my card.

I added a birthday sentiment using one from Creative Craft Products Impossible Card Landscape Sentiments stamp set. The "Oh dear! Oh dear!" sentiment is from the Curiouser and Curiouser stamp set.