Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Woof Dog Shaped Mug Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Late last month, I posted on here about the passing of my beloved dog Minnie. After she was gone, the house felt so empty and my heart ached, so my husband and I decided the best way to heal the pain and make our house happy again, was to buy another dog. We found a cute black and white Maltese shitzu cross, she is adorable.

As I had the Trinity Stamps Bear Mug and Cat and Dog Mug Add-ons die sets on my table, I decided to make a shaped card to send to the seller using the colours of our new dog. She has two black patches around her eyes.



On the inside of the card, I added sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Critter Chatter stamp set to add the "thank you"







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, this is so cute. Congrats on making your hearts happy again with a new furry kid to love