Friday, July 28, 2023

Happy Beeday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a bee themed square card I created while playing with a few new stamps and dies I received recently.

The Papercraft Society kit for July had a bee theme and as I love making bee themed cards I ordered this kit. The large die cut flower, bees and stamped images on the background are all included in the kit.

I also received my order of background dies from Creative Craft Products the same day as I received my Papercraft Society kit, so I decided to use one of the dies ... Illusion Cover Plate for my card. I die cut the cover plate from yellow and black cardstock. I trimmed the yellow panel down slightly so you could see a black border when layered. I rotated one of the cover plates 180 degrees, to achieve the pattern which can be seen using the cover plate.


For the inside of my card, I used a few of the stamps included in the Papercraft Society kit.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute - I love bee cards too