Thursday, July 13, 2023

Happy Dad's Day

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Father's Day themed Slimline Easel Card. Father's Day in Australia is not until September, so I still have plenty of time to make this type of card this year.

For my card, I used the Trinity Stamps Here's To Brew stamp set to stamp the hand and beer mug. I am always on the look out for stamps and dies suitable for males and this is one I thought was perfect.

For the "Dad's Day" I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Dad's Day die. This sentiment was too large to fit in the space available, so I trimmed off the "Happy" from the top of the sentiment. I die cut the "Happy" from the Creative Craft Products Modern Sentiments die set which I added to the top left corner of the card.


On the base of the card I added the sentiment stopper, stamping the "Cheers" from the Here's To Brew stamp set and the "Best Dad Ever sentiment from the Waffle Flower Craft Be Him Sentiments stamp set.


On the back of the card I decorated the back of the card, the top portion with patterned paper. I added the white panel on the bottom section of the card for a place to add another sentiment and a place to write a personal greeting. 

I added the "Hoppy Father's Day which is from the Here's To Brew stamp set. I also added another beer mug, cutting it in half so part could be in both corners.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.






3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect masculine card.

eunice said...

That's a large stamp! Love the foam... is that puffy ink? Looks great!

StampOwl said...

Hi Eunice, yes I used Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff on the froth of the beer.