Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Holy Cow!

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year web site, today (11th July) is Cow Appreciation Day. I love checking out this web site for all the different days people celebrate, and if I find a day that works with stamps/dies I own it's as good an excuse as any to pull them out and play!

So it would be no surprise that today I am sharing a cow themed card I created using stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Flip and See Collection.

One of the card that Sam shared when she released her Flip and See Collection back in April, was a Single Flap DL (slimline) card. For my card today I used her tutorial as inspiration, but changed my card a little. You can see Sam's card and her tutorial here.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.



For my card I used the DL Flip and See Flip Card Mechanism die set to create my DL card. To decorate the card I used the Tops and Tails and Farmyard Sentiments stamp sets as well as the Farmyard Icons die set.


For the inside of the card, I added another panel of the patterned paper I used on the front of the card. I added two more cows and two more sentiments which are both from the stamp sets I used on the front of the card.