Thursday, September 14, 2023

Hocus Pocus

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another sneak peek of some of the new dies being released by Karen Burniston on Monday 25th September. For my card today I am sharing 4 of the new dies being released.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


As you can see, I have created a Halloween themed pop-up. For the pop-up portion of my card, I used the pop-up mechanism from the Stocking Pop-up Card die set. I placed the pop-up towards the bottom of my card, so I could add the tomb stones from the Halloween Scene die set. Along the bottom of the card I added the bones border which is from the new Halloween Borders die set.

The Witch and cauldron are from the new Witch and Cauldron die set, the bubbles and the items in the cauldron pop-up when the card is opened.

I die cut a circle for the moon, which I added to the top right hand corner of the card. I added two of the bats using the bat border which is also from the Halloween Borders die set.

I added the "Hocus Pocus" sentiment to the top left hand corner of the card, which is from the Small Script - Halloween die set.


For the front of the card, I added the Tombstone border from the Halloween Scenes die set, adding the bone border along the bottom of the card.

I added the witch to the top of the card, styling the witch so she was flying on a broom stick. I added three bats which I cut apart from the bat border around the witch.

Finally I added the Happy Halloween sentiment which is also from the Small Script - Halloween die set.








3 comments:

Kathy De Hay said...

Thank you for sharing. I Love your card. The color, everything about it.

eunice said...

So much fun! You and the rest of the DT are really rockin' it with this new fun pop up die.

Karen Aicken said...

Spooky fun!