Thursday, September 7, 2023

Santa and Rudolph

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Every year, I try to get a stamp or die set which I can use to make some special Christmas tags to use on some of my Christmas presents I am giving to family and friends. This year Creative Craft Products released their Sweet Christmas Collection which consists of 6 different Christmas characters which make a fun chocolate holder. I thought these would work perfectly for gift tags. 

Today I am sharing 6 'gift tags' I created using the Santa Himself and Rudolph the Reindeer die sets. I plan to make more later with the other 4 characters which I have included in the supply list below.



Here you can see the front and back of one of the Santa tags I created. The hole in the belly holds a round chocolate.

I added the stamps "to & from" to the back of the tag so I can add the name of whoever's present it is attached to.


Here is a look at all three of the Santa gift tags I made which are all ready to be placed on a present.


Here is a look at the front and back of one of the Rudolph the Reindeer gift tags I made. I am really happy how these turned out.


And finally, all three of the reindeer gift tags.