Friday, September 15, 2023

Beer Day Money Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I needed a Money Card for a recent male birthday, as the card I was giving was a beer themed card I decided to make a money card to match.

I am not the biggest fan of giving money for birthdays etc, but sometimes it is more convenient to everyone involved. Since getting this Money Card die set from MFT Stamps last year, it has certainly made it a lot more fun! ... for me anyway, as I get to design the money card.



Here is a look at the money card with the card I will be giving. I made the card back in January this year, and you can see the blog post with the info about the card here

When I went to make the beer mug using MFT Stamps' Frosty Beer Mug die set, I found one already made, so I used that. I pulled out my In Good Hands die set and created the hands holding the beer mug. Fortunately I had another sheet of the designer paper I used on the original card,  so I used that for the background.


Here is the back of my money card, there is a slot at the bottom for the recipient to be able to pull the money out without destroying the money holder. 

I added two sentiments to the top portion of the back of the money holder. The first is from MFT Stamps Birthday Cash Stamp set and the second from the Here's To You Stamp set, also from MFT Stamps.