Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Hay There!

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently.




For the background of my card, I pulled out Hello Bluebird's Slimline Summer Woods Scene die set. I die cut the background in white cardstock and then coloured the various pieces using Distress Oxide Inks.

To decorate the card, I used Lawn Fawn's New Hay There Hayrides stamp set and the Hay There Hayrides - Mice Stamp set which coordinates with the first set.

I white embossed a sentiment using sentiments included in the stamp set.



For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card. I adhered blue and green cardstock to the base of the card. For the grassy hills, I die cut the green cardstock using Lawn Fawn's Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die set. 

I used the pop-up die included in the Street Lantern Pop-up die set to pop-up the tractor and trailers.


I used a circle die to die cut the yellow sun. I also stamped some birds in the sky using a Made To Surprise stamp set.

Finally I added a sentiment using three of the sentiments included in the Hay There Hayrides stamp set.