Friday, September 1, 2023

A Crackin' Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year website, tomorrow (2nd September} is World Beard Day!

I figured gnomes have beards, so I pulled out a gnome Christmas stamp set to make a Christmas card. This fun gnome is from the Nutcracker Gnome stamp set from Woodware Stamps.


For my card today I created a trifold card, using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 6 x 6 Trifold Card from the Showstopper Collection.

I added a snowflake wax seal to the lower right side of the oval sentiment panel using a snowflake wax seal I purchased from Amazon. I also created some wax embellishments to use around the nutcracker gnome.


I added a panel to the back of the card, so that I could use another of the sentiments included in the Nutcracker Gnome stamp set and also have a place to write a personal greeting. I added a few green snowflakes which match the colour of the snowflakes on the pattern paper I used on the front of the card.