Monday, September 11, 2023

Plant Your Dreams

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, today I am sharing a garden themed Slimline card I created recently.

This Slimline card measures 4 inches x 9 inches, I made it larger than most of the other Slimline cards I make as I wanted the extra space for the window and garden scene.

I used my MFT Stamps English Brick Wall Stencil to add the brick background to my card. I then used two of the grass borders from the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders to add the grass along the bottom of the card.

For the Window I used Creative Craft Products' In The Windows Double Aperture die set to add the window to the top portion of my card.

For the garden scene I used the Adventures In Ink Love Grows stamp set. I also used one of the notched square die from Creative Craft Products Nesting Squares Notched Edges die set.


For the inside of the card, I added two plants and a sentiment from the Adventures in Ink Love Grows stamp set.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I love plant themed cards - this is great.