Monday, September 4, 2023

Birthday Love

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

September down here in Australia is Spring, so today I am sharing a fun spring themed card using stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.


A while ago I purchased two of the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Twist & Pop die sets from her Twist & Pop Collection. Not only do you get the dies to create a Twist & Pop style card, but you also get heaps of decorative dies to help decorate your card. 

For my card today I used the 6" x 6" Garden Delights Twist & Pop Card die set which includes the dies to create the card base, twist & pop mechanism and garden themed dies. After assembling my card, I then decorated my card using the garden themed dies included in the set.

For the birthday sentiment I used one of the sentiment dies included in the Textures Wildflower Collection Sentiments die set.


I kept the front of the card fairly simple, adding some blue cardstock for the sky and grass along the bottom of the card. I added more of the garden themed dies to the card. To finish off the front of the card, I added a birthday sentiment to the top right corner of the card.


Here you can see my card beginning to close. The twist panel is concertinaing together ready to twist towards the front of the card.