Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Holly Jolly Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am excited to share my first sneak peek of the new dies being released by Karen Burniston on Monday 25th September. This time round there will be 9 dies being released which include dies for Christmas and Halloween and some dies for any occasion.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


For my card today I created a Christmas card using three of the new die sets ... first up the Stocking Pop-up die set, the pop-up mechanism in this die set can be used as intended with the Christmas Stocking or with lots of other fun dies. I also used the Christmas Borders 1 die set and the Small Script Christmas die set

I used the largest die included in the Crosshatch - Rectangles and Labels die set to die cut the patterned paper and the white borders on the side.



I kept the front of my card simple, as the focus of this card is on the inside of the card. I used the Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Shadow die sets for the sentiment. I also added the Christmas tree using the Christmas Trees Pop Stand die set. I added some ornaments to the tree using circles die cut using a die included in the Oven Pop-up die set which is another new die being released.













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Looks like a really fun release - love this die set and your card.