Thursday, September 28, 2023

Snowman Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am playing with another of the dies from the Creative Craft Products Sweet Christmas Collection. These dies are designed to create a fun chocolate holder. I have been using them to make Christmas gift tags with a chocolate inside, but I am also trying to use them all as a stand alone die on a card. For my card today I am using the Frosty the Snowman die set.

To create the background of my card, I used the Flash 5 x 7 Background die which I die cut from teal cardstock, I then adhered the panel onto a panel of cardstock that had double sided adhesive on the front. I then covered the exposed adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. This panel was adhered to a top folding 5 x 7 white card.

I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Border dies to create the snow for the bottom of the card. 

I used pink and light green cardstock to add the hat and scarf to the snowman. As this set doesn't include arms, I used the antlers from the Rudolph the Reindeer die set to add the arms.

To cover the hole in the tummy where the chocolate would go it made as intend, I added a snowflake wax seal, using green wax beads and a snowflake wax seal I purchased from Amazon.

To finish off the front of the card, I added the "Merry Christmas" from the Made To Surprise Christmas Fun Sentiments stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I added layers using the Creative Craft Products Notched Rectangles die set. I then added a stamped sentiment using one of the sentiments from Made To Surprise's Christmas Sentiments stamp sets included in the Moving Scenes Collection.





No comments: