Friday, September 8, 2023

It's A Special Time


Hi Craft Friends,

A couple of months ago, Craft Stash re-released a few of Paper Discovery's "Statement Pieces" dies. While they were available, I purchased a few I didn't have already to add to my stash.

One of those die sets was the Time on Your Hands die set which includes dies to create a large clock or a pocket watch. So for my card today, I used this die set to make a clock shaped card.

I die cut the main clock die from cream cardstock and then used pink ink to stencil colour to the stencilled area of the die.


Here is a look at my card from the side. 

I used the cogs included in the die set to die cut from gold cardstock to add to the cut out area of the card. 

The hands of the clock move so you can change the time of the clock.

I used a stamp from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott to add the sentiment to the card.


For the inside of the card, I added another sentiment from the Time Stamp set from Made To Surprise. I added the It's Your Birthday sentiment which is from another stamp set from Made To Surprise.

I also added three more gold cogs to the top of my sentiment.