Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Music In My Heart

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year web site, September is National Piano Month. So as you can see, I have created a piano shaped card using Paper Discovery's Grand Piano Die and Stamp set.


This die set includes piano shaped dies in three different sizes and I used all three for this card. The largest die I used to create the side folding white card base. I then die cut the medium sized die from black card and finally the smallest die I also die cut again from black cardstock making it a side folded card.

I decorated the front of the card using some of the stamps and dies included in the die/stamp set.



I added a music themed patterned paper to the inner portion of the black shaped card.

I added some more of the die cut images and stamps to this panel.


For the inside of my card, I pulled out my Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday Melody die set for the Happy Birthday sentiment. I also added a few other of the music themed dies included in the Grand Piano die set.


Other Supplies:
  • Happy Birthday Melody - Poppy Stamps