Friday, April 16, 2021

Wishing You A


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card using some of the new dies from Divinity Designs April Release.

I have created another Napkin Fold Card using the new Napkin Fold Card with Layers die set, the card measures 4 inches square when closed. Please note the main base die from this die set measures 8 inches square, so you will need to have a larger die cutting machine to be able to die cut the card base.
 


I used patterned papers from the Star Shaker Kit - Brights Slimline size Paper Pad to decorate all the layers of my card. 

In the centre of the card I added a sentiment using the new Slimline Happy Birthday die set.


To hold my card closed I created a Belly Band using the Belly Band die set. I used the Mandala Layering Combo die set to create the mandala which I added to the centre of the belly band. I added a white circle to the centre of the mandala using one of the circle dies included in the Double Stitched Circles die set.

In the centre of this circle I added the "Wishing You A" sentiment which is from the Beary Christmas stamp set.














No comments: