Monday, April 5, 2021

You Are Truly Dino-mite


Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I am sharing an interactive Slimline Card using Lawn Fawn's new Swish 'n Pop Pull Tab die set that was released a few weeks or so ago.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


To create the slimline portion of the card I used Lawn Fawn's Large Slimline with Sliders and Slimline Simple Hillside Borders die set, the grass behind the hill is MFT Stamps Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics.

I decorated my card using Mama Elephants' Me and My Dinosaur stamp set. 

The interactive portion of the card uses Lawn Fawn's Swish 'n Pop Pull Tab. The pterodactyl at the top of the card is hidden when the card is first removed from the envelope, then when you pull the slider tab in, it reveals itself and moves to the top right of the card. The pterodactyl is from a stamp set from MFT Stamps called A-roar-able Friends.



To decorate the inside of the card, I repeated a few of the elements that I used on the front of the card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so fun ... I haven't opened my Swish die yet. You make me want to go play!