Friday, April 23, 2021

Butterfly Birthday Slimline


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday themed Slimline Card with a Gift Card Pocket to share with you today. 

To create my card I used Divinity Designs Slimline Card Base, Slimline Layering Rectangles and Slimline Rectangles. I used the Beautiful Blooms Slimline Sized paper pad for the background layer of my card.

To decorate my card I added the Gift Card Pockets with Layers die set to create the gift card pocket on the right hand side of the card. I added the Happy Birthday and Layers die set to the front of the gift card pocket.

The butterfly was created using the Butterfly Layering Combo die set.


For the inside of the card I created the layers using the Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Scalloped Rectangles die sets.

I added a sentiment using one of the stamp sets from the Let's Celebrate Stamp set.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card ... I'm going to need that Butterfly die I think!