Sunday, April 25, 2021

Floral Happy Birthday To You


I have a birthday themed Slimline card to share with you today. 

To create my card I used one of the stitched rectangle dies from Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Nested Rectangles die set to die cut patterned paper from Catherine Pooler Designs Best Friends Slimline Paper Pad.

I added the birthday sentiment to the centre of the card which is from Concord & 9th's Perfect Pairings Birthday die set. I did cut this from pink and white cardstock and offset the to diecuts to create a shadow.

I added two flowers using the flower dies from Karen Burniston's Flowers & Bee die set. The flower colors are inspired by the colors included in the patterned paper.


For the inside of the card I die cut the white panel using another of the stitched slimline rectangle dies from the Picket Fence Studios die set. 

I stamped the sentiment using Divinity Designs Let's Celebrate stamp set. This stamp set is included in the July 2020 Blessings Box.

I added another two flowers to the panel using the Karen Burniston Flowers & Bee die set.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great Birthday Card!