Tuesday, April 20, 2021

I Hop This Springs You Joy!


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline Card I created recently.

Whimsy Stamps have started releasing some amazing Slimline paper packs each month. Many of them are scenes that you can use for the background of your cards, just decide what images you want to use to add to the scene and it is done. One of the recent packs is called Enchanted Forest, this pack has 30 single sided sheets with 2 of each design. I have been drooling over this pack so when I saw that it was available in an Australian shop that my daughter was purchasing my birthday present from, I asked her to add this too.

I used one of the rectangle dies from Picket Fence Studios' Nesting Rectangles die set to die cut the patterned paper, this gives a nice stitched edge around the paper. This was then adhered to a brown layer and then to a top folding white slimline card that measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.

To decorate my card I used the cute critters from LDRS Creative Friends Like You stamp set. I added one of the sentiments included in the stamp set, cutting it in half.


For the inside of the card I die cut a white rectangle panel using the same die I used for the front of the card. This was layered to a brown rectangle panel and then adhered to the inside of the card.

I used Honey Bee Stamps Happy die set and Happiness stamp set to add the sentiment to the card.

To finish decorating the card I added three of the cute critters that I used on the front of the card.

Other Supplies:

Happiness Stamp Set - Honey Bee Stamps (discontinued)





No comments: