Friday, April 9, 2021

Hello Missees

Hi Crafty Friends,

A few weeks ago Jennifer McGuire shared a tutorial using Studio Light's Missees stamps and die sets. As I have always loved paper dolls, I just had to add them to my stash.

There are three die sets available, the first ... Betty include dies to create the head and body and also has dies for some different hair styles, dies to create clothing and various accessories to decorate. There is also a coordinating stamp set that includes a few different options for faces etc. 

Another of the sets ... Tasha includes the arm (you even have the option to add fingernails), more hairstyles, jewellery and other accessories. The coordinating stamp set includes more face options, sentiments and accessories.

The third die set... Carol includes more hair styles, jewellery and accessories and this also has a coordinating stamp set which includes even more face options, sentiments and accessories.

There are also three stamp sets you can get to create stamped girls or use some of the clothing or face options with the dies from the die set.

For my card I used dies from all three die sets ... the face, body, clothes and hair are from the Betty die set. The arm, some jewellery and stamped facial features are from the Tasha die and stamp set and the remaining jewellery are from the Carol die set.

I created a side folding Slimline card which measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches. I used Honey Bee Stamps Slimline Basketweave die for the background panel. 

For the sentiment I used The Stamp Market's Hello Serif die set and also a sentiment from Altenew's Hello and Hugs stamp set. 

To finish off the card I added crystals over the card.


For the inside of the card I added Scrapbook dot com's Slim Borders die set to add the scallop border along the right edge of the card.

I added the Big Hi sentiment which is from The Stamp Market, along with another of the sentiments from the Altenew Hello and Hugs stamp set.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun card - looking forward to seeing what else you do with those dies.