Sunday, April 11, 2021

Heart Balloons Napkin Fold Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I am very pleased to finally be able to share a couple of the dies from Divinity Designs April Release. My Design Team April parcel decided to tour the USA and then Japan before finally heading down to where it was supposed to go down here in Australia, so it was delayed by 2 weeks.

Today I am sharing a Napkin Fold Card using Divinity Designs new Napkin Fold Card with Layers die set. This die set creates a Napkin Fold Card that is 4 inches square when closed, the main die in the set measures 8 inches square so you will need a larger die cutting machine to use it. I made a few of these cards a number of years ago, but having a  die set definitely makes it easier.


I used papers from the Sweet Hearts 6 x 6 Paper Pad for the layers on each of the triangle panels and the squares in the centre of the card. 

I added circles to the centre of the card using the circle dies I used on the front of the card. In the centre of the circles I added the new birthday sentiment ... Happy Birthday and Layers die set.


To hold my card closed I created a Belly Band using the Belly Band die set. To decorate the Belly Band I added circles from the Double Stitched Circles & Circles die sets. I added two heart balloons from the Pierced Balloon Shakers die set which was one of the sets included in the July 2020 Blessings Box.












No comments: