Monday, April 26, 2021

Happy Mother's Day


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mother's Day Slimline card I created recently using the new Karen Burniston Flower Pivot Panels die set. It is inspired by a card my friend Karen Aicken created a month or two ago using the Heart Pivot Panels die set.


This slimline card measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches, the front of the card measures 5/12 inches in length when closed so that you see a part of the back of the card when you are looking at the card when closed. 

I used the largest die from the Crosshatch - Long Rectangles die set to die cut the patterned paper panels for all of the layers. For the shorter panels, after die cutting the rectangles, I repositioned the paper into the die so I could make the panels fit the size of the panels.



I added the new Happy Mother's Day sentiment die to the front of the card, which is one of the new dies being released on the 26th April USA time.


When you open the card you can see the new Flower Pivot Panels die set. 

I used rectangles and decorative rectangles to add to the card which are all from the Slim and Flaps Frames die set.

The butterflies adhered to the Flower Pivot Panels frame are from the Backyard Charms die set.

The "Love You" sentiment is from the Pop 'N Swap die set.








 


2 comments:

Betty B said...

The split front is perfect for the flower pivot panels. You wouldn't think of there being a pop up behind such a small front. I love the bright colours of this patterned paper.

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card - I love all the flowers.