Saturday, April 10, 2021

Celebrate


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Nicky Foden our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is Sibling Day, make a card that shows a sibling how special they are, if you don't have a sibling make a card for a friend you love like a sibling.

For my card today I pulled out an older stamp set from Paper Pretties called Best Friends, I thought they might look a little like sisters.

I created a Slimline Card using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Hearts Background die. I die cut the background panel from white cardstock, I then adhered the background to bright pink cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front. I adhered the background to the pink rectangle and then covered the exposed adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. I layered the panel to a scalloped rectangle which I die cut using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Scallop Peekaboo die set. My card was then adhered to a side folding Slimline Card that measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.

I added the Catherine Pooler "Celebrate" die to the top portion of my card.




For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card by using a simple box pop-up which is 1/2 inches square.

I added the birthday sentiment from Concord & 9th's Perfect Pairings Birthday die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.












 

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is great

Jill R said...

So cute! Yes, they could be sisters or besties!