Monday, April 12, 2021

Thank You Half Shutter Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card I created using a few of the new products from Divinity Designs April Release.

For my card today I created a Half Shutter Card using Divinity Designs Half Shutter Card with Layers die set.

One of the new die sets this release is the Gift Card Pockets with Layers die set, this contains 3 different styles of gift card pockets and layering dies for each pocket. For my card today I used one of the gift card pockets to add to the back full panel of my card.

I added the Thank You with Layers die set, also new for the centre panel of the card. This was layered using the Doubled Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed. I used the patterned papers from the new Bold Blooms Slimline Sized Paper Pad. 



I added the cup, saucer and spoon from the Cups & Mugs die set. This was layered using oval dies from the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets.











No comments: