Monday, May 10, 2021

Rainbow Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline Card that I created recently.

For my card today I used Scrapbook Dot Com's Slim Buffalo Check die. To create the rainbow effect behind the slimline die, I used strips of colored cardstock wide enough to cover two check panels. I adhered the slimline panel to a top folding Slimline Card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

The presents on either side of the card are from Beccy's Place Celebrations stamp set.

I added the die cut birthday sentiment which is a Kaisercraft die.


For the inside of the card I die cut the Slim Buffalo Check die again from white cardstock and layered the rainbow colored cardstock behind. I cut this down so it was only the two checks in height.

I added an older birthday sentiment from The Stamps of Life's MoreCandles2Stamp stamp set.

I added one more gift to the right hand side of the card.

Other Supplies:
Birthday Wishes Die Set - Kaisercraft (discontinued)









1 comment:

Flo said...

Love your ingenuity! Your technique for the rainbow effect using scraps of paper is not only a great way to use up scraps but creates such a pretty result. Hoot! Hoot!