Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Floral Birthday Wishes



Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday themed Slimline card to share with you today. 

To create my slimline card I used Dare 2B Artzy's Slimline Wilderness Background die set. I cut the main panel of the die from white cardstock and layered it to a panel which I used inks in rainbow colors to color the panel. This was then layered to a black panel before adding to a top folding Slimline card that measures 3.5 inches x 8.25 inches.

I added the "birthday" sentiment which is from Pinkfresh Studio's Phrase Builder: Happy die set. The "wishes" is from a Ranger stamped set called Birthday.

To finish off the front of the card I added Dandelion Yellow Nuvo drops.



For the inside of the card I die cut another of the Slimline Wilderness Background panel and carefully cut out 3 of the flowers. I applied inks in pink and orange to scraps of white cardstock before adhering the flowers to the panel and cutting out each of the flowers. 

Finally I added a birthday sentiment which is an older Stamp It stamp that I have had in my stash for years.

Other Supplies: 

Hope Your Birthday Wood Mount Stamp - Stamp It (Aust) - discontinued






No comments: