Friday, May 7, 2021

You're Out of this World!

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Mini Slimline Card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.

To create the Mini Slimline Card I used three of Divinity Designs new Mini Slimline die sets ... Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

I used papers from the Rustic Beauty Collection Paper Pad to add the background panel of my card.

To decorate my card I used the Globe and Stand die set. The sentiment is from the Color My World Stamp set which is layered using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die set.


For the inside of the card I used dies from the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

I added another of the sentiments from the Color My World stamp set.










No comments: