Monday, May 3, 2021

Dad Mini Slimline Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Father's Day themed Mini Slimline Card using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs.

To create my Mini Slimline Card I used Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Leaf Background; Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Scalloped Rectangles. The layers in the centre of the card I also from the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

To decorate the card I used the Pickup Truck die, the sentiment is from the Best Dad Ever stamp set and layered using the Double Stitched Circles die set.


For the inside of the card, I used the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets.

Along the bottom of the top panel, I used the Curvy Slopes die set to add a road. I added part of the pickup truck I added to the front of the card to the right edge of the card.

Finally I added the father's day sentiment from the Best Dad Ever stamp set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun to see you making Mini Slimline cards. :-)