Saturday, May 8, 2021

Happy Mail


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Rebecca Ednie our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Our challenge this week is Inspired By ... Postage Stamps. Make a project using a postage stamp, used or new, or a postage stamp image or die.

Over the years I have collected a number of Faux post rubber stamps and postage stamp edge dies, so for my card today I pulled a few of those out to play with.

I used the flower stamp from Trinity Stamps With Sympathy stamp set. I used the postage stamp die-namics from an older MFT Stamp set to die cut the frame and a portion of the image to show at the centre of the stamp. I added the number (price) using an older Tattered Lace die set.

I layered the finished postage stamps onto a slimline card using Pinkfresh Studios Slim  Diagonal Stitched Plaid die. My slimline card measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips - Birthday stamp set.


For the inside of the card I used the postage stamp rectangle die from Mama Elephants Slim Film City die set. I added the same flowers I used for the front of my card to the bottom of my card.

I added two sentiments using Honey Bee Stamps Pickup Lines Sentiment stamp set.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.




Other Supplies:

First  Class Friend Stamp & Coordinating Die Set - MFT Stamps (discontinued)
Number Die Set - Tattered Lace (discontinued)









 

No comments: