Saturday, May 15, 2021

Hi

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Rebecca Ednie our challenge hostess for the month, continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.



As you can see by the photo of my card above, I elongated the sketch to make it work on a Slimline card. 

To create the slimline portion of my card I used Slimline dies from Picket Fence Studios Slim Line Diecutting System ... the Nesting Rectangles and Scallop Framed Dies Die sets. The patterned paper on the background panel is from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I used circle dies from Hero Arts Circle Infinity die set to add the circle to the top right section of the card.

The "Hi" is from the Scallop Framed Dies die set.

I added flowers around the left side of the circle using flowers and leaf dies from Karen Burniston's Flower Pivot Panels and Flower Pot Pop-up die sets.


For the inside of my card, I used the patterned paper I used on the front of the card on both edges. 

I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set to add the pop-up portion of the card. I added a sentiment using Picket Fence Studios Ways to Say Get Well.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great way to make the sketch work for a Slimline!