Monday, May 24, 2021

Sending Big Hugs

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Get Well themed Slimline card I created recently using some new products from both Lawn Fawn and Catherine Pooler Designs.

For the Slimline portion of the card I used Catherine Pooler Designs new Cleo Slimline die layering the die cut onto a blue panel that I  created by blending Catherine Poolers new inks in Tranquil and Cove Blue.

I die cut Lawn Fawn's Sending Big Hugs sentiment die from White Glitter Cardstock and a mid blue cardstock, layering the two together slightly off setting them.

I added the "get well" sentiment which is from Picket Fence Studios Ways To Say Get Well stamp set.

To decorate the card I added the hugging critters which are from Lawn Fawn's new Happy Hugs stamps set.


For the inside of my card, I added the "Thinking of You" sentiment from Concord & 9th's Thinking of You Perfect Pairings die set. I so love this die and I am sure I will be using it a lot. 

I added the stamped sentiment underneath the die cut one which is also from the Picket Fence Studios stamp set that I used on the front of my card.
















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great Get Well Slimline