Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Up in the Clouds Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline card.

To create my card I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Clouds die set. For the background panel behind the clouds I used Distress Oxide inks in Broken China, Kitsch Flamingo and Wilted Violet to add color to a white panel of cardstock. I spritzed the panel with water before adhering the two together. This panel was then adhered to a side folding Slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

I added the cute dog holding the balloons which is from Penny Black's So Much Love stamp set. 

I added birthday sentiments using stamps from Honey Bee Stamps Stellar Sentiments stamp set.

To finish off the card I added clear crystals to the background area of the card.


For the inside of the card I created another panel using the same inks as I used on the front of the card. This was layered behind a scalloped rectangle frame using Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Stitched Scalloped Rectangles die set. 

I added a sentiment from Unity Stamps Hugs, Kisses and Birthday Wishes stamp set.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute. I am trying really hard not to buy that die, ha ha.