Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mother's Day themed Mini Slimline Card I created recently.


This is actually the first Mini Slimline Card I have created, I love making Slimline Cards but I have been trying to resist Mini Slimline cards. As you can see, I finally broke down and made one.

This mini slimline measures 3.5 inches x 6 inches.

To decorate the front  of my card I used Karen Burniston's Happy Mother's Day sentiment die and a couple of flowers from the Flower Pivot Panels die set.


For the inside of the card I used the Flower Pivot Panels die set to add the pop-up portion of the card. 

On either side of the pivot panel I added a white panel using the scalloped rectangle included in the Slim Flaps and Frames die set. 

I added the "Love You" sentiment using one of the dies included in the Pop 'N Swap die set.








No comments: