Saturday, May 29, 2021

Give A Hoot Gift Card Holder Slimline

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Rebecca Ednie our challenge hostess for the month, finishes off her month with one last challenge.

Give a GiftMake a card with space for a gift card, on the front! (So not insidehe card) It can be a pocket, some type of interactive mechanism or even part of your main design. Alternatively, create a gift box or package. 

The background of my card using a Slimline Stamp from Stampendous called Slimline Birthday Words. It looks like a lot of coloring, but really no difference to coloring in many images.

For my card today I pulled out an older Lil' Inker Designs Give A Hoot Gift Card Holder die set. Of course being an owl lover, this is my favorite gift card holder. I die cut the gift card holder from purple polka dot paper.



Here you can see my card with the doors/wings of my gift card holder open so you can get to the gift card. 


For the inside of the card I added a scalloped border to both edges using Scrapbook.com's Slim Borders die set.

I added the "happy birthday" using Picket Fence Studios Slimline Happy Birthday die set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.





Other Supplies:
Give A Hoot Gift Card Holder - Lil' Inker Designs (discontinued)













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card - I can see why you like that Gift Card Holder.