Sunday, May 16, 2021

Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline card I created recently using mostly products from Pinkfresh Studio.

For the floral background of my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Seamless Floral Panel Layering Stencil. This stencil set consists of 5 stencils, allow you to add multiple colors to the card. The stencils are A2 sized, but because the design on the stencils is a repeating one, it can be used to create Slimline cards as I did for my card today.

I used Catherine Pooler inks to add color through the stencils, the colors I used are included in the supply list below.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles die set to die cut the floral panel as well as the orange and purple layers. My top folding slimline card measures 3 5/8 inches x 8 5/8 inches.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Phrase Builder - Happy die set to add the "birthday" sentiment to the card.

To finish off the front of the card I used the "wishes" sentiment from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I again used Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles die set for all the layers.

I had a few flowers let over from creating the slimline panel, so I cut them out and added them to the inside panel. 

I added the sentiment using Catherine Pooler Designs Awesome and Wonderful stamp set.
















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Another beautiful Slimline card with stencils.