Sunday, May 30, 2021

Celebrate

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline Pop-up card I created for my daughter who celebrated her birthday last week.

Earlier in the year Crafter's Companion released a set of Pop-Out Individual Numbers die set. Loving Pop-ups of course I had to add this to my stash, I finally got a change to pull this die set out to make a birthday card.


If you follow my blog, you know I have been enjoying playing with the Missees Range of dies and stamps from Studio Light. As this card is a special one for my daughter, I wanted to use the dies to create a card that features my daughter on the front. Hopefully she will see that it is meant to be her!

I used the three Missees die sets that I own, although there is a new die set which at the time of making this card is somewhere between the USA & Australia.

For the fancy border in the background, I used Dare 2B Artzy's Curve Slimline Borders Die set. I added the "Celebrate" sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs to the right hand side of the card.

To finish off the front of the card I added light pink clay hearts randomly over the card.


As mentioned before, for the pop-out I used Crafter Companion's Pop-Out Individual Numbers die set to add the pop-out "45"

I used the Dare 2B Artzy dies that I used on the front of the card, to add the border panel to the top and bottom edges of the card.

To finish off the card I added the "Happy Birthday" die cut which is from a Karen Burniston die.


Here is one more look at the inside of my card, looking at it from a different angle.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a perfectly personalized card!