Monday, October 4, 2021

Swimming By To Say


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a beach themed Slimline Card I created recently.

I was going through some of the unused stamps sitting on my desk, when I discovered this fun Hello Bluebird Come On In stamp set which I hadn't used as yet. I figured it was about time I got it out to play with, so I created this card.

I used Hello Bluebird's Ocean Waves Scene Vertical Slimline Die to create the background of my card. I die cut the slimline die from white cardstock and then used Distress Oxide inks and blending brushes to color the various panels.

I added the sentiment combining two Lawn Fawn stamp sets ... Keep on Swimming and Scootin' By stamp sets. The sentiment is actually straight on the card but it looks slightly crooked because of the curve of the panel it is on.


For the inside of the card I used the same slimline die I used for the front to add some sand and ocean to the bottom portion of the card and sky to the top.

I added two more of the images and beach ball to the panel.

For the sentiments I used the "It's Your Birthday" sentiment from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set and the "Relax and Soak up the Sun" sentiment from MFT Stamps Sunshine & Friendship stamp set.









 

No comments: