Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Christmas Gnomies

Hi Crafty  Friends,

Today I am sharing a Gnome themed Christmas card I created recently.

Recently I have seen a lot of Bay Window Cards online, as I like creating different styles of cards of course I have to make one. My Bay Window card measures 5 inches x 7 inches, this gives me plenty of room to create my scene.


To create my card I cut two white panels of card that measure 5 inches x 7 inches.. I then score along the 7 inch side of one of the panels at 1/2"; 2 1/2"; 4 1/2" and 6 1/2". The decorate panels are all 1 3/4" x 6 3/4".


I used the Long Nature Edges die to die cut snow from white glitter cardstock which I added to each of the 1 3/4" wide panels.

To decorate my card, I used Stampendous' Slim Winter Gnomes stamp. This is a slimline style stamp, but cutting around the groupings or using selective masking I was able to cut out groups and individual gnomes.

For the sentiment, I white embossed a gnome themed Christmas sentiment using the Picket Fence Studios A Gnome Christmas stamp set.




For the inside of the card, I added a square panel to which I added another of the gnomes and two more sentiments from the Picket Fence Studios stamp set.


Here is a look at the card when it is fully open.


This card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Super cute Gnome card!